travel drive hydraulic electric motor are a high torque and high performance, EP travel motor specifically designed for Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor crawler machines. The drive motor can be customized to match the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements available.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the EP drive engine offers the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-acceleration design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (rate ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover alleviation valve, providing quickness control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake can be a negative brake linked with the counterbalance valve. The brake is immediately activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved durability and reliability because of high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from getting into the motor.