Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these products. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really sets us in addition to the other guys is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven item will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in Split Taper Bushing china pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired posture on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not use extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or part to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inch, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered elements with great tolerance. The feature is easy to work with and needs no more alteration. These bushings can fit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.