The screw jack, also known as the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is utilized as a jacking member. The ordinary screw jack supports the weight by the thread self-locking function, and the framework is simple, however the transmission efficiency is certainly low and the come back stroke is slow. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack has no self-locking action and has a brake. When the brake is released, the weight can be quickly lowered by itself and the return time can be shortened, but the structure of the jack is normally complicated. The screw jack can support heavy objects for a long period, and the maximum lifting capacity has already reached 100 tons, which is widely used. Following the horizontal screw is normally mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a little distance.
Principle of use:
The mechanical jack is one of the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact structure makes reasonable use of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It is operated by a pair of conical gears to operate a vehicle the screw to rotate and push the lifting sleeve so that the excess weight rises or decline.
1. Before use, it is necessary to check if the jack is regular, whether the parts are flexible, put lubricating oil, and correctly estimate the weight of the large object. Make use of a jack of appropriate tonnage and avoid overloading.
2. Adjust the technique of supporting the teeth on the rocker. First of all, turn the rocker Gear directly in the clockwise path by hand to help make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the top weight.
3. Insert the handle into the rocker hole, move the deal with along, and the weight will rise. When the crimson warning line appears on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped immediately. If you want to lower one’s teeth in the opposite direction, the weight will begin to fall.
1. Usually keep the surface of the machine clean, verify the internal structure regularly, make the pinion in the rocker flexible and reliable, and lift the lifting sleeve freely.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the casing must be oiled at any time. Other essential oil filling holes ought to be lubricated regularly.
3. In order to consider the protection in use, avoid overloading, use illness, it is not appropriate to use multiple units to avoid danger.