The screw jack, also called the mechanical jack, is Conveyor Chain driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve can be used as a jacking member. The ordinary screw jack supports the weight by the thread self-locking function, and the framework is simple, however the transmission efficiency is certainly low and the come back stroke is gradual. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack does not have any self-locking action and is equipped with a brake. When the brake can be released, the weight could be quickly lowered alone and the return period can be shortened, but the structure of the jack is usually complicated. The screw jack can support heavy items for a long time, and the maximum lifting capacity has reached 100 tons, which is trusted. Following the horizontal screw is definitely mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a small distance.
The mechanical jack is one of the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact structure makes reasonable usage of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It is operated by a pair of conical gears to operate a vehicle the screw to rotate and press the lifting sleeve so that the pounds rises or decline.
1. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the jack is regular, whether the elements are flexible, add lubricating oil, and properly estimate the fat of the large object. Make use of a jack of appropriate tonnage and steer clear of overloading.
2. Adjust the method of supporting one’s teeth on the rocker. Firstly, turn the rocker straight in the clockwise direction by hand to help make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the very best weight.
3. Insert the handle in to the rocker hole, move the deal with along, and the weight will rise. When the reddish warning line shows up on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped instantly. If you need to lower the teeth in the opposite direction, the fat will begin to fall.
1. Often keep the top of machine clean, check the internal structure regularly, make the pinion in the rocker flexible and dependable, and lift the lifting sleeve openly.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the casing must be oiled anytime. Other oil filling holes should be lubricated regularly.
3. To be able to consider the basic safety in use, avoid overloading, work with illness, it isn’t appropriate to make use of multiple units in order to avoid danger.