(When input acceleration is 1740 rpm)
This kind of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are produced from high power alloy. By usage of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (Gear Box Of Irrigation System others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the result shafts.
• High strength aluminium bronze bull gear.